Job title: FLT Bendi/Flexi Driver & Stores Assistant
Contract: Temporary to Permanent after 12-13 weeks
Salary: £8.50p/h rising with training
Shifts: Rotating days and night shifts. Flexibility is required.
We have an exciting opportunity for a FLT Bendi/Flexi Driver + Stores Assistant to start in a busy manufacturer in Keighley. You will have experience within a similar role and be fully flexible to complete either day or night shifts. We can offer a temp to perm vacancy, friendly working environment and longevity within the role. Full training will be provided. 6% matched pension scheme. A fantastic opportunity working for a company with a real family feel.
* Receive and check off products from assembly /packing / production / sub-contractors.
* Locate products within the appropriate store.
* Data input into product to goods stock file.
* Receive, check off and locate purchased products and parcels.
* Pick stock for sales orders / assembly kits
* Produce picking lists and/or delivery notes when required.
* Relocate stock physically and by computer transactions
* Load and unload vehicles
* Despatch finished goods to customers
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
* Any other duties deemed necessary to support the business function as requested by your manager or team leader
* Essential: To have a Fork Lift truck licence ( Bendi and Counterbalance)
* Flexibility towards shift changes at short notice including night shift if required
* Able to use pedestrian stackers
* Able to prioritise workload in a disciplined and organised manner
* Basic IT skills
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good time keeping and attendance rates
* Be calm and patient
* Able to use own initiative and tenacity to achieve tasks on time
* Flexible and willing to work in other teams as required
* Good team player
For further information please don't hesitate in contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 0113 308 8050
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Search Industrial, part of Search Consultancy is an Employment Business/Agency.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age