Job Title: Store Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Do you have experience in store management?
Trade knowledge within painting and decoration?
Our Client supplies products and materials to tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts they also offer performance related bonuses, excellent pension and generous holiday allowance
To increase sales with drive and enthusiasm within the Decorating Centre and maintain a high standard of presentation, housekeeping and customer service within the Decorating Centre through efficient control of staff, products and resources to achieve Company sales and profit targets and protect the Companies assets.
Achieve Sales and Profit targets to ensure Company profitability.
Serving customers and maintaining the store.
Managing staff rotas, recruitment and relations.
Managing sales and admin for the store.
Knowledge & Skills
* Good knowledge and understanding of Company and competitors products.
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff, internal and external customers, and Reps
* Excellent leadership, coaching and motivational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own.
* Basic Computer literacy, ability to use other company software systems and general administration skills.
* Understanding of finance and budgetary management
The Client is looking for someone to come in and be hands on, drive sales, lead by example and manage the store and staff. Ideally you will have trade counter experience and hold the position of at least Assistant Manager.
Apply now for this great opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.