Stock / Fleet Controller
Hours: 40 - Monday - Friday
Our client is a fast-growing business and is always looking to add new enthusiastic people to its expanding team.
They are a group of people that work very closely together and depend on each other to continue to meet and exceed the objectives we set ourselves. They're in their second year of operation and have achieved phenomenal things already.
Their aspirations continue to grow, and they need to build their team further to realise these goals. To be part of the team you do need to stand out from the crowd. It's not just a job, it's joining a community of people that tackle problems and overcome them every day, for themselves and for each other. They're adaptable and flexible and they learn new things all the time.
You will be responsible for ensuring accurate levels are maintained on the company internal systems. You will be able to prioritise your workload daily and have a great attention to detail when it comes to reporting information.
The role will include:
* Understanding the movements of stock.
* Being pro-active on counting, work to a schedule.
* Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
* Various ad hoc duties that assist in the smooth operation of the fleet and procurement department.
* Forecasting asset demand
* Verify meter returns
You will be responsible for the following:
* Stock accuracy
* Daily reports for discrepancies
* Investigate stock discrepancies and report information to relevant personnel
* Ensure product descriptions, codes and barcodes are all accurate and updated when necessary
* Stock count and check stock in each location
* Monitoring and managing daily the fleet management system for; vehicle services, MOTS, vehicle checks and tax
* Liasing with engineers regarding any Fleet related matters
* On-boarding new starters
* Liaise with third party logistics providers and meet regularly to ensure efficiencies of service provided.
* Regular meetings with BA to maintain/improve internal stock system.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Peter.Davies-White@search.co.uk or alternatively call Peter on 0161 835 8683
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.