I'm partnering with a world leading pharmaceutical logistics company in there search for a stock control professional.
PURPOSE: Effectively and accurately monitor stock levels and maintain adequate supply to meet customer demand while keeping the cost of holding stock to a minimum.
- Liaise with other departments and colleagues to ensure that stock is managed and monitored effectively
- Monitor stock with expiry dates and report findings to the Stock Control and Purchasing Supervisor
- Answer stock related queries
- Processing purchase orders and internal orders
- Receive incoming goods into stock system
- Reconciling Delivery Notes with Purchase Orders
- Monthly stock take, reconciliation, and adjustments of stock
- Analyse sales transactions to calculate stock requirements
- Contribute to departments process improvements (PDP)
- Follow the methods, processes, and procedures of the Company's ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Assist in the Warehouse when required
- Requirement to work to GMP
- Comply with Health and Safety procedures and maintain good practice, and complete relevant documentation within
- department, including any additional requirements for department specific equipment.
- Observe Human Resource processes and conditions of Company Handbook.
- To be flexible and contribute fully within abilities to the Company's management and goals
- Any reasonable tasks and duties instructed by the Stock Control and Purchasing Supervisor or departmental Manager
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Numerate and confident with data analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to work productively, efficiently, and effectively against tight timescales
- Able to prioritize a diverse workload
- Able to work independently
- A forward thinking, hardworking and measured approach is also required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
At or above GCSE level in Math's and English is essential
Courteous telephone manner
Proficient in Stock Control
Demonstrate an understanding of the accounting implications of stock integrity to the business.
Experience of working in an ISO, GMP or regulated environment