My client, a leading 3PL based in Crick, are seeking a Stock controller to add to their growing operation. Due to substantial growth over the past couple of months it is a fantastic time to join the business to accelerate your career within inventory management.
Working within the operations department you will be responsible for the allocation of all incoming goods. Managing all purchasing orders, receiving deliveries, and ensuring everything is accounted for in deliveries.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Management of all incoming inventory across the site
* Regular & consistent stock counts
* Providing detailed reports on stock holding
* Increase stock integrity accuracy
* Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
* Manage stock investigations including missing/ damaged stock
* Analyse reports and make recommendations on improvements to achieve operational excellence
Key Skills required:
* Previous experience within a stock/inventory controller role
* Experience within a warehouse/distribution environment
* 3PL experience
* Excellent Organisational skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a permanent role with core hours of Monday- Friday (days). The salary on offer is up to £20,000. Please get in touch for more in formation: Jessica.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.