Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading electronics company based in Leeds on their search for a Stock & Inventory Manager to add to their Distribution team. The Stock & Inventory Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of inventory levels within their purpose built warehouse, inventory analysis, system interrogation and maintaining an efficient stock control process.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Management responsibility of the perpetual inventory team; motivating and developing the team accordingly.
* Producing and analysing inventory reports and providing recommendations on stock movement, storage and movements.
* Be proficient in the use of modern data analytics.
* Understanding of WMS functionality and stock disposition.
* Maximise the storage capacity of the warehouse, while ensuring that the stock disposition also maximises warehouse efficiency.
* Ensure that product received in the warehouse is correctly identified and stored in the optimum location.
* To liaise with purchasing, and suppliers, to understand and plan the flow of goods into the warehouse.
* To manage the replenishment operations in the warehouse, including the bulk storage area
* Vendor compliance.
* Goods category control.
Key skills required for the role:
* Proven inventory management experience within a fast paced warehouse operation.
* Planning/production background.
* Experience delivering stock strategy projects
* Experience of high dealing with SKU counts, multiple suppliers and customers across many countries
* Ability to determine and measure warehouse capacity / utilization usage.
* Ability to extract and analyse transactional data in order to effect daily operational changes.
* Experience and training with Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement.
* Ability to create and manage high performing teams.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Leeds and offering a salary of up to £45,000 + package. Please get in touch with Jessica directly to discuss the role further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.