Job Title- Stock and Data Analyst
Salary- £25,000- £30,000
Are you able to work in a methodical manor?
Are you competent with Excel including formulas?
Are you self motivated?
Do you have superb communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills?
Have the ability to work under pressure, to react fast & meet tight deadlines?
The Stock and Data analyst will have full responsibility for all stock management ensuring availability within the correct channels to maximise Group profits. Full management of 3rd party supplier performance and reporting. Supporting the Sales Director with adhoc sales / stock reports.
* Stock Allocation
* Daily inventory updates - physical, reserved and free
* Online visibility - volume, value and timelines
* 3rd Party stock - volume, value and timelines
* Daily open order review - redistribute inventory
* Value depreciation monitoring
* Aged inventory management
* Not Available for Sale (NAF) management
* Supply and demand planning
* 3rd Party purchase Orders
* 3rd Party supplier management
* 3rd Party return management
* Producing accurate and timely sales reports
Personal Skills and Key Competencies
Strong communication and negotiating skills
* Ability to plan and organise own workload and others cognisant of the deadlines of the company.
* Attention to detail and strong reporting skills
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to build internal relationships even in a remote and international environment
* A team player
* Strong financial, analytical, literacy, numerical and time management skills
* Ability to use your own initiative balanced with working positively and constructively with others to achieve the company's goals
To be considered for the role please apply with an up to date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.