Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Are you an experienced Stock Administrator/Planner looking for a new exciting role? Are you methodical with excellent administration skills, an eye for detail and a strong willingness to learn?
I am looking to speak with candidates who have excellent Excel skills for an exciting opportunity with one of the UK's fastest growing furniture retailers, based in the Southside of Glasgow.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for you! In this role you will be supporting the merchandising team and working closely with buyers to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance. The successful candidate will play a key role within retail and set prices to maximise profits and manage the performance of ranges, planning promotions and markdowns as necessary.
Working hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans equally across online and offline sales locations in conjunction with buyers
* Compiling YOY and seasonal analysis and forecasting profits and sales, and optimising the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
* Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
* Analysing every aspect of sales (price points, colours, ranges etc.) and ensuring that bestsellers and slow sellers reach their full potential
* Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems as they arise
* Display enthusiasm and flexibility in response to an ever-evolving business and ad hoc requests and tasks.
This is a fantastic time to join the team as this role will grow and develop with the business providing a great opportunity to develop your career within the merchandising team. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail and be able to demonstrate initiative in decision making with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be confident and have the ability to adapt to changes, work under pressure and be proficient on MS Excel (pivot tables, formulas, vlookups etc)
If you work well within a team and have the qualities and experience required please apply and attach your CV or email Lorna Clark at Search Consultancy firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.