Excellent opportunity for Microbiology analyst position within a Pharmaceutical company based in Fareham.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £20,000- 23,000 per annum
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to a Pharmaceutical laboratory who is looking for a Microbiology analyst to join their team based in Fareham. This role is based within their sterility testing department where successful individuals will be responsible for conducting routine sterility testing.
- Prepare pharmaceutical products for sterility runs
- Perform routine sterility testing in a Grade D cleanroom
- Perform testing such as membrane filtration, direct inoculation and steritest methods
- Collect data for lab records in order to prepare reports
- Undertaking routine basic laboratory duties and/or clerical duties unsupervised, documenting work in compliance with company procedures
- Input results in to laboratory management system
- Work in compliance with GMP, GLP and the policies and procedures of the company's Quality system
- Degree in Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in sterility testing
- Knowledge in aseptic techniques and working within pharmaceutical Microbiology laboratory
- Experience in working according to GMP guidelines
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.