Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Full apprenticeship
* City and Guilds.
* 17th Edition Regulations (18th desirable)
* FGAS qualification, able to carry out basic A/C maintenance
* Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work
* Strong customer care focus
* Be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults
* Experience and willingness to work on other trades (ex. minor plumbing/general fabric)
* Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment. Record inspection reports.
- Keep log of inspection reports and remedial work
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.