4 months ago
Our client; a people focused, education provider group now looking for an experienced Chef de partie to join the brigade at their Eastbourne site, paying up to £20,000 per year. This is a position that offers you the chance to work for a company that genuinely invest into training and development, offer real work/ life balance and a chance progress within a national operator.
Chef de partie duties;
* Cooking in accordance to the high standards set within the catering department
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Providing coaching and training where needed
* Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
The ideal candidate will have;
* 2 years Chef de partie experience
* A proven track record of working in high volume kitchens
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* A strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
If you want to work for a company that will give you every opportunity to progress and develop, then apply here…
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.