***Business development manager, telematics (National) - Up to £35K basic, uncapped bonus, £100K+OTE, Plus monthly & Annual Bonus schemes, company car***
Do you want to join an exceptional, multi-award-winning company within the telematics / remote worker solutions market? They have been around for over a decade and in that time have achieved outstanding levels of growth and continue to do so habitually.
My client is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial candidate, with a love for selling and great customer service to join their vibrant team based in Manchester.
* New business development, focused on selling the company's award winning mobile / vehicle tracking and remote worker solutions
* Targeting businesses UK-wide, promoting the product portfolio and services, through consultative sales pitches
* Growing new business within defined growth markets, with occasional existing account development
* Manage sales pipeline from start to finish and provide accurate reports and forecasts for the sales director
* Highly self motivated individual with exceptional sales acumen and demonstrable experience and who thrives on exceeding sales targets
* Proven experience within a B2B field based market, from telecommunications or tracking sales
* A consultative approach to sales to best achieve results with product demonstrations and to increase potential revenue
* Excellent interpersonal skills and networking ability to better develop your pipeline and maintain valuable and long-standing relationships with clients
* Base salary up to £35K
* Uncapped and extremely attractive commission structure, £100k+ realistic OTE
* Company car - BMW 3 series
* Phone, laptop & expenses
* Monthly and annual volume bonus schemes
If you would like to be considered for this outstanding opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP or get in touch, as this is a fantastic opportunity and applications are expected in abundance. Thank you and I look forward to hearing fro you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.