**Restaurant & Banqueting Manager - Stunning Golf club - Reading- £24k - Live in available!**
Do you want to work in a desirable setting in a senior management position for a prestigious golf club in the Reading area? We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused and proven track record in restaurant and high volume banquets individual. Live in is available on site too with great benefits include free meals and refreshments on duty!
You will report directly to the house manage and will cover all aspects of food and beverage management with facilities of up to 180 covers for functions so previous experience in dealing with diverse functions and weddings is a must!
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Ensure all function rooms are set to standard perfectly everyday without fail as per function sheets.
* You must have excellent communication and delegation skills to Anticipate function needs, respond promptly and create solutions to issues that may arise.
* Planning and organisation has to be at the forefront of your management style
* Strong C&B and F&B service background from a similar background.
* Outstanding C&B and F&B knowledge and preferably experience of working with accolades.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7 and you will receive a pension scheme, 28 days holiday, performance related bonus, free meals and refreshments on duty and access to the golf facilities. If this sounds like a bit of you apply below or contact me on 01293 848127 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.