**Front of House Manager - £25k- ROSETTE GASTRO PUB - Horsham**
Are you a passionate front of house manager, looking for progression within an expanding fresh food pub? A beautiful, award winning gastro pub is looking for an ambitious and customer focused front of house manager to join their team and run the restaurant function. This family run business prides itself on the use of fresh local ingredients alongside quality customer service.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
* Ensure the smooth running of service and all floor and bar staff are organised at all times
* Provide ongoing training to all floor and bar staff
* Aiding the General Manager to ensure all ordering of liquor and sundry stocks
* Help to create rotas for the FOH staff members
* Be involved in the organising and running of events such as; weddings, live music nights and mini beer festivals
* Ensure Health & Safety and Due Diligence is adhered to at all times
* Undertake regular cellar maintenance to ensure the real ales are at optimum quality at all times
Experience in doing a similar role is ideal but not essential, a strong Assistant manager looking to step up and progress is welcomed. What's more important is having the passion for fresh food, delivering quality customer service and a good knowledge of wines, real ales and liquors.
In return for your hard work you will receive a great salary, on the job training, progression within the industry, every Sunday evening/Monday/Tuesday off and great gratuities of up to £200 per month additional!
If this position sounds ideal to you then please apply below or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01293 848127.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.