**Conference & Banqueting Manager - Hotel Venue - Ascot area - £28k**
If you have bags of character, a people person and want to go the extra mile in everything you do than this conference and banqueting manager role could be right for you!
We are looking for a Conference and Banqueting manager with a proven track record with strong leadership skills that can step into this beautiful venue and make a difference day to day in all conferences, events and weddings.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in managing high volume conference and events facilities background as 65% of the venues business is from its events and high end wedding some exclusive use.
The perfect candidate will be able to:
* Ensure all function rooms are set to standard perfectly everyday without fail as per function sheets.
* You must have excellent communication and delegation skills to Anticipate function needs, respond promptly and create solutions to issues that may arise.
* Planning and organisation has to be at the forefront of your management style
* Strong C&B or F&B service background from within the luxury hotel or venue sector.
* Outstanding C&B and F&B knowledge and preferably experience of working with accolades.
* Would suit strong deputy looking for first HOD role
In return you will receive a competitive salary, complimentary meals on duty, complimentary car parking, management incentives, and discount schemes across the group. If this sounds like you please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.