** CHEF MANAGER - BRIGHTON - WORK/LIFE BALANCE - Up to £22.5K **
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef Manager to work for a fantastic Local Brighton Charity. My Client is looking for an ambitious Chef Manager who has the drive to succeed and the willingness to learn and develop. You will be working with fresh produce in order to create, delicious and nutritious meals.
* 35 hours per week
* Latest finishing time is 7pm!
* Full training provided
* Holiday paid
* Great work/life balance
* Pension contribution
* Friendly, Laid back environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
* As a Chef Manager you will lead the team from the front
* Preparation of food according to company's guideline
* Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
* Managing stock level and ordering
* Working independently within the kitchen
* Maintain a positive attitude with the team
* Food Hygiene level 2 is preferred
* Design specials and menus
If you think you are the right person for the role apply here or feel free to call Rachael on 01273 855006. Alternatively you can email on Rachael.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.