**Assistant Meeting and Events Operations Manager - Hotel - Crawley area up to £20k **
A new and exciting position has arisen for the role of a hands Assistant conference and events manager for a branded hotel in West Sussex. Opportunities to progress are available as the company is a large, expanding organisation.
The perfect candidate must be able to:
* You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality whilst demonstrating good food and wine knowledge.
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner.
* Previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
* In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
* Cross over experience in other food and beverage outlets.
* Assist the bar team in upselling targets
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high standards of service on a daily basis at conferences, events and weddings, creating fantastic memories.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7. In return you will be offered a competitive salary depending on experience, 28 days holiday that increases with service, discounts across the group and progression where commitment is shown!
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply or contact Jack Oakland at Search Consultancy Crawley on 01293848127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.