**Bar Supervisor - Idyllic Hotel Venue - Dartford area - £19.5k**
A new and exciting position has arisen for a customer focused, outgoing and passionate Bar Supervisor to manage a team of 4 for a beautiful idyllic country house hotel in Kent in a 4 stars and beautiful brasserie, bar and lounge. Opportunities to progress are available as the company is a large, expanding organisation.
The perfect candidate must be able to:
* To have a warm and welcoming nature with a hospitality smile
* Preparing the bar for service including all drinks in stock
* Meeting and greeting guests
* Completing satisfaction checks
* Resolving any service issues
* Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
* Ensuring the bar area is well presented at all times
You will ideally have come from a quality bar supervisory background in the past with involvement in cocktail development and training.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7 flexible shifts covering daytime, evening and weekends. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts across the group and progression where commitment is shown!
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01293848127.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.