I am currently working with a Nursing and Residential Home in Tipton who are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The privately owned care home in Tipton, Sandwell are looking to recruit an experienced Registered General/Mental Health Nurse to join them at their elderly nursing and dementia care service on full time days.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded purpose built elderly care provision which aims to suit the lifestyles of both younger and older residents. The service is registered to support residents who require general nursing care, dementia care alongside neurological conditions including Huntington's and Parkinson's Disease.
Benefits of this full time Staff Nurse position include:
* £16.50 per hour & paid breaks
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* Free parking
* Support through Revalidation
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be responsible for:
* Being named nurse for a caseload of patients
* Planning, developing, implementing and reviewing individual care plans for patients
* Working closely with the MDT and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
* Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and patient notes
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN) will have:
* A valid and clear NMC pin
* A clear enhanced DBS certificate
* Relevant nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
* Proven experience in a similar setting (nursing home/hospital)
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.