I am working with a specialist Dementia Nursing Home in Walsall, West Midlands who are recruiting for a Night Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join them on a full or part time basis. The ideal candidate must have Dementia nursing experience in a care home setting. They are registered to care for elderly nursing and nursing dementia care alongside age related neurological needs. This large home is part of a healthcare group which provides specialist care to the elderly in their dedicated services. The ideal candidate will be expected to work up to 36 hours per week and be available on a 7 day rota basis.
Benefits of this full time Night Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) position include:
* Up to £17phr
* Paid breaks and handover time
* Paid NMC registration fee
* Nurse Development Programme
* 24/7 Management support
* Large team sizes (minimum 6 on shift at all times)
* Excellent induction and ongoing training opportunities
* Career progression
* Company pension scheme
* Staffing rota 4 weeks in advance
* Free parking
* Subsidised meals on shift
My client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid pin number and commitment to the NMC Codes of Practice to join them as Staff Nurse on nights. This service is dedicated to providing outstanding levels of nursing care to their residents and are looking for a Registered Nurse who can uphold these standards.
As Night Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will be responsible for:
* Being accountable for the well-being of all residents ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met
* Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect for all residents
* Developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each resident
* Monitoring all nursing and care practice to maintain the safety of residents while conforming to relevant standards, policies and legislation
* Delivering outstanding standards of care, constantly striving for continuous improvement
* Working closely with the Multidisciplinary Team and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
* Supervising colleagues, student and newly qualified nurses ensuring that shifts are managed effectively
* Delivering clinical guidance and training to all healthcare staff
* Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and patient notes
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse on Nights (RMN/RGN/RNLD) will have:
* A valid and clear NMC pin
* A clear enhanced DBS certificate
* Relevant nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
* Proven experience in a similar setting (nursing home/hospital)
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.