If you're a Registered Mental Health Nurse living in the Glasgow area, this is an excellent opportunity for you. RMN are needed across Glasgow and the surrounding areas for flexible working on a temporary ongoing basis. You'll earn up to £35.00 p/h for your commitment and expertise.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need to be a natural, empathetic listener and communicator, with all the practical skills of an experienced registered nurse and support worker. Patients and their often concerned families will engage with you daily, and it makes their lives so much better if they are treated with respect and dignity.
For this RMN healthcare role, you will require:
- A valid nursing qualification (RGN/RMN), with a correct NMC PIN.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care environment.
- An enthusiastic, hard-working and inclusive approach.
- Excellent verbal, written and people communication skills.
Working as a dedicated Staff Nurse, you'll be joining a pool of dedicated and passionate healthcare nurses. They, as a team, are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care across a variety of care homes and care organisations.
Your nursing benefits:
- You'll earn an hourly rate of up to £35 p/h, with as much work as you can take on - either full or part-time to work around your work/life commitments.
- You'll be paid weekly, without exception.
- You'll have a dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters, and to advise, supervise and assist with your revalidation.
If you're an RMN living in Glasgow and have the unique qualities required for this role, contact us today to register your interest by applying online. A member of our nursing recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application.
Also, the Search Nursing division has additional Support Worker, Care Worker and Healthcare Assistant roles coming online each week, so please check in next week.