Are you a qualified Staff Nurse living in the Dundee area? There are opportunities for Registered Nurses and RGN to take on flexible work on a temporary ongoing basis. You'll be earning up to £35.00 p/h, and there will be opportunities to work full-time and part-time, days or nights and weekends, depending on your work-life balance.
As a flexible Staff Nurse, you'll need to be a natural listener and communicator with the empathetic skills that come from vocation and experience. Patients and their often concerned families will engage with you daily, and need treating with respect and dignity.
Agency Staff Nurse professionals interested in this healthcare role will need to have:
- A valid nursing qualification (RGN/RMN), with a correct NMC PIN
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or RN in a care environment
- A committed, hard-working and inclusive approach
- Excellent verbal, written and people communication skills.
Working as a dedicated Staff Nurse is an excellent opportunity to join a pool of dedicated healthcare nurses. They are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care across a variety of care homes and care organisations.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will receive:
- A rate of £18 to £35 p/h, DOE, paid weekly
- As much work as you can take on
- A dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters.
- A dedicated nurse manager to advise, supervise and assist with your revalidation.
If you're a Staff Nurse living in Dundee and have the unique qualities required for this role, contact us today to register your interest by applying online. A member of our nursing recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application.
Search Nursing and Social Care have a considerable amount of RGN, Nursing and Support worker roles coming online each week, so please don't forgot to check in each week or refer a nursing colleague.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.