37.5 Hours a week (days)
Salary Dependant on Experience
Search are looking for a committed Staff Nurse to provide a good and consistent quality of care in a Dialysis Clinic in Aston.
* Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
* Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
* Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
* Discuss health concerns with patient; review any concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
* Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with processes
* Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
* Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring 'great care' is provided at all times
* Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
* NMC Registered General Nurse
* 1 year+ experience in general nursing / Applications from newly qualified Nurses are also welcomed
(Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential) - full training is provided.
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
This includes flexible working, 27 days annual leave and a chance to work within a dedicated team.
If this position interests you, then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.