£1,000 WELCOME BONUS! RGN/RMN/RNLD Preceptorship nurses welcome!
I am looking for a passionate individual to join one our client's services as a Staff Nurse in Lincolnshire. They provide residential care and short-term rehabilitation for men with a learning disability or mental health condition.
Preceptorship nurses welcome!
What do you need to be considered?
* Have an active NMC pin
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
What you get in return for your hard work;
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
If you are RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.