Are you an RGN or RMN Lead looking to work in a well-established residential home?
Search is looking for a Registered Nurse to work in one of our client's well-established Nursing Home based in Oakham. A 24 bed dual registered nursing and residential care centre, providing for clients 55 years and upwards whose needs are associated with mental health, including dementia.
What do you need to be considered for the role?
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing, recording and reporting skills
- It is essential that you are prepared to take on an active role supporting the operation of a 24hr business
- Previous experience of working in care setting
What can we offer to you?
- Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual - online which also supports Revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation
- Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at the homes with additional benefits for nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use 'Holiday Pot' as the staff member chooses
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
If you are interested please apply, all applications are confidential and we are fully compliant with GDPR.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.