Role: Staff Nurse - Permanent
Salary: £15.50 per hour
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Staff Nurses (RGNs/RMNs) to work days and nights on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients services based in Glasgow. This service consists of two separate units, one unit is caring for residents who are suffering from dementia and other complex needs and then there is a new unit opening which will consist of more challenging behaviours so experience with challenging behaviours is required for this role.
There are various work patterns available with contracts varying from 22hrs to 44 hrs per week.
The Staff Nurse responsibility is to ensure the maintenance of high standards of nursing care whilst promoting an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as Staff Nurse will include:
* Ensuring that individual care is given to all residents
* Carry out all treatments as prescribed, including administering medicines in line with good nursing practice
* Assist in the reception of new residents
* Plan the day-to-day care of residents and supervise work of other grades of staff, reporting any shortfall in acceptable standards of care
* To deputise when required for the Person-in-charge or Manager in their absence
* To assist with the induction of new staff
* To assist with in-service training activities
* To ensure that there is a Registered Nurse on the premises at all times, remaining on duty if necessary until cover can be arranged.
To apply you must be a registered nurse with a valid PIN Number and 12 months + post registration experience, If you have the right attitude and "can do" approve to work and experience with challenging behaviours then please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.