Up to £26K
My client, a global biopharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Stability Scientist at their Wirral based site.
The responsibilities of the Stability Scientist are:
* The primary purpose of this job is to perform analytical testing of finished products for the Stability programme.
* This requires the generation and reporting of accurate results within a defined timeframe using HPLC and Dissolution analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* A BSc or equivalent in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry or related subject is essential
* A sound fundamental knowledge of Chemistry is essential.
* Previous experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a GMP laboratory
* Previous HPLC experience for testing of pharmaceutical products
* Experience using HPLC, dissolution, KF, GC and spectroscopic analysis
* Knowledge of Analytical Technology Transfer and Method Validation would be an advantage.
If you are an experienced Stability Scientist looking for a new challenge, please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.