SQL Developer with strong Unix Scripting skills - support in your personal development, opportunities to upskill
Are you driven by interesting project work in SQL Development, enterprise level and enjoy opportunities to learn and grow in a supportive environment?
Do you want to have a high impact on projects working end-to-end with ownership on what you deliver?
Cool things happening here:
- Google Cloud Platform migration ( GCP )
- Real-Team Streaming
- Distributed Systems
- Data Clustering
- Parallel Data / Parallel Programming
What they can offer you:
- Chance to cross train into highly desirable Ab Initio skill set in a supported environment with training both internal and from Ab Initio themselves
- Optional to cross train into Python or Java or if you prefer to specialise in SQL development only
- Get to work on a Google Cloud Platform migration ( GCP ) as only one of many exciting projects happening
- Have a background in SQL Development and have Unix Scripting skills as a must have
- Be a problem solver who wants to work end-to-end on solutions through the full SDLC
- Work at enterprise level, have Data Warehouse project experience, nice to get ETL Design, RDMS best practice but not essential
- Have some but not all of: SQL, Netezza, Ab Initio, Informatica, ETL Tools, Java, Python, spark
- Have a passion to work in fast past team in a competitive highly technical and ground breaking sector where you can have a real pride in what you have developed
My client offer interesting project work, chance to grow in this business and role gaining highly desirable skills in the tech market.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.