About this role
Sponsorship Account Manager
Start date - ASAP
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:30pm
Salary - Basic £30,000 with OTE £35k uncapped commission
Location - Remote working with a co-working space in Edinburgh.
Currently recruiting for an Account Manager for an Events Management company in Edinburgh as they look to grow their team. This is a great opportunity to make the role your own and be part of a privately owned business with the opportunity to progress.
For over twenty years they have created and operated its own portfolio of annual business events. A highly effective and established team combines numerous roles covering event operations, event sales and marketing and delivers 40 events each year for over 4,000 guests.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the events sector and have sales, marketing and events experience. Previous experience working in hospitality, events or a sales environment will be an advantage. The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is essential as is good time management skills and attention to detail in written and numeric communication.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively sell event sponsorships and manage relationships with sponsor clients in three corporate awards programmes - Legal Awards, Home Awards and Property Awards.
- Work to an operational plan and deliver targeted marketing which supports the promotional needs of the corporate awards programmes. Draft and manage all marketing documentation and communications.
- Be responsible for internet marketing, website content and social media plans, working with the services of a social media consultant and graphic designer.
- Operational Assistance on event and judging days.
- Responsible for entry engagement across 3 corporate programmes.
- Manage all Sales Administration including contract administration and sponsors privileges.
Skills and experience required:
- Account Management experience
- Events experience
- Ability to work on several projects at any one time
- Building positive and effective relationships with clients
- Generating and contacting new business leads
- Working independently and as part of a small team
- Working to set targets
- Creative writing skills, proof reading and major document management
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Call & Contact Centre
02 December 2023
Customer Service Advisor
£12 - £13 per hour
£12 - £13 per hour
Regional Customer Service Officer
£21000.00 - £22500.00 per annum
Up to £13.20 per hour
French Speaking Customer Care Executive
£28000 - £29000 per annum
Learn more about a Call & Contact Centre career
Whether you’re looking for a temporary or permanent Call & Contact Centre role, our team are ready to help you find the job that meets all your requirements.