Speech and Language Therapy Lead
Up to £37k Starting Salary
Search are working with a client who requires a SLT Lead to have a lead role in the Management of Dysphagia across a specialist FE College in Manchester.
This SLT will meet the needs of students up to 25 years of age with learning difficulties and disabilities, complex needs, communication disorders and autism. This SLT lead will manage a team of SLTs across the service. You will be responsible for the delivery of the curriculum across the service and a reliable team of SLTs providing a consistent delivery of models and communication needs.
This Role involves:
* Managing the caseload of communication needs and Dysphagia across the college.
* Assessing the skills of communication as well as eating and drinking skills of application to college.
* Liaising and providing feedback to families and therapists.
* Lead delivery models and processes.
* Work collaboratively as a team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and willing to make a difference to those around them.
* Degree/Diploma in Speech Language Therapy.
* Member of the Health Professionals Council and a full member with the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.
* Experience working with adults with Learning Difficulties/ASC.
* Hold a post basic Dysphagia certificate.
* Driver with will license and access to own vehicle.
If this sounds like a role that is suited to you, and you fit the necessary criteria, then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.