We are working with one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors to secure candidates for the role of Specialist Service Manager to join their specialist structural repair, strengthening and refurbishment division to look after their Crack Injection team.
The core business activities involve the structural repair strengthening, protection and refurbishment of existing civil and building structure across the UK. They are active in highways, rail infrastructure, power including nuclear licensed sites and industrial facilities. Specialist capabilities include: Concrete repair, including wet and dry spray concrete, Crack injection, Leak sealing injection, Structural strengthening including the use of FRP composite materials, Corrosion Protection and Cathodic Protection, Post tensioning to bridges, tanks and nuclear reactor vessels, Concrete carriageway rehabilitation using vacuum assisted void grouting and slab realignment techniques.
As a Specialist Services Manager, you will have the following accountabilities:
* Profitably complete and deliver projects in accordance with the customers specification and company Technical Proposals;
* Ensure personnel under your management, including sub-contractors, work in accordance with the business procedures;
* Project financial reporting;
* Establish a productive and harmonious working relationship with customer and project team.
To be considered for the role you should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
* Significant experience in delivery of structural repair/specialist repair projects;
* Financial reporting capability in order to deliver targets;
* Workload and resource planning;
* Preparation and review of Technical Proposals;
* A desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
For full details contact James Ranson
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.