Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 year ago
If you're a Spanish, French and English speaker and passionate about delivering excellent customer experience, this Customer Service role providing Technical Support could be your new role for 2020? My client is a highly respected manufacturer and distributor of high-end premium products for the home and on the go. They're are looking for a full-time Spanish speaking Technical Advisor to work from their Worthing offices. You will initially be home based due to Covid-19 and then transitioning into the Worthing office when possible. Salary offer is £25,000+ together with several industry-leading benefits.
As a Spanish and French Technical Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for domestic and international customers with a focus on the Spanish market. In Worthing, you will be the link between the customers, distributors and retailers helping them with all their Technical Audio queries.
The role with be initially for 6 months on a contract basis with the view to go permanent for the right candidate!
Your Customer Service duties:
* Provide first-line support for distributors, consumers, and retailers for the client's products.
* Handle a spectrum of enquiries around sales advice, order processing, credit control, product features and technical support.
* Answer questions from existing customers about the features and capabilities of new products and document and capture the interaction into the company CRM.
Your customer service benefits include competitive rates of pay, staff discount on products, a group personal pension scheme - 5% Employer and 5% Employee contributions and 25 days holiday per year pro-rata :)
Your skills and requirements:
* Fluent - written and verbal, in Spanish,French and English - Essential
* Experience in a technical customer service role and a call centre environment with an understanding of electrical devices
* Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with customers, retailers and distributors
* Excellent time management accuracy and ability to multi-task
* Inquisitive, committed and a creative trouble-shooter
Due to Covid-19, you will be working remotely will occasionally visits to the Worthing office once a month and for training.
Apply now if this sounds like you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age