Spa Reception Manager - Horsham, West Sussex - Up to 27.5k
Are you looking to progress within a country hotel environment?
Are you looking for progression and development within the hospitality industry?
If so then this position could be the one for you!
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Spa Reception Manager who will oversee the reception and housekeeping team for this luxurious multi million pound Spa. The ideal candidate will draw on previous customer facing experience to achieve and exceed service and revenue targets.
You will be a confident and effective communicator, who can converse with a wide variety of guests and colleagues at all levels. Having immaculate presentation standards in all tasks and responsibilities including;
* Providing all guests with a warm, informative welcome
* Effective reservation/ booking handling
* Collating and acting on guest service feedback
* Giving, receiving and handover of information
* Accurate billing and posting of revenue
* Efficient and professional attention to guest & colleague enquiries
* Daily and weekly reporting including revenue posting & balance of room types
* Weekly attendance at key business meetings
* Efficient manning/rotas
* Leading & developing the team to deliver an excellent guest service experience & commercially successful operation.
This position will suit someone experienced as a Reception Manager or Assistant Reception Manager for 4* and above operation with strong management skills.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to 27.5k per annum and receive a number of fantastic benefits such as; uniform, onsite parking, meals on duty and discounts across the hotel group.
If this sounds like the position for you please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.