Sous Chef - up to £28k - Premium Gastro - Nr Haywards Heath
Calling all Sous Chefs with the passions for fresh seasonal produce and innovative ideas. Must have exceptional culinary skills, attention to detail and quiet confidence whilst remaining calm under pressure. You will be assisting a highly skill Head Chef and have the ability to run the kitchen in his absence. All dishes, stocks, sauces, garnishes and desserts are created from scratch.
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
* Busy restaurant service
* Precision and attention to detail
* Knowledge of classic and modern techniques
* Organisation across multiple sections
* Proven ability with managing teams
* Effective communication
* A passion for creating new dishes
* Accountability in the absence of the Head Chef
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with tips and a 45-50 hours per week. A mix of straight and split shifts. Own transport essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.