Sous Chef - Contract Catering
Sous Chef - Guildford - £26,000 - Monday to Friday
Are you a strong Sous Chef looking to progress? Tired of working every weekend? Keen to work for a company that are as passionate about quality as you?
Well we have a fantastic opportunity here, for an experienced senior chef, Head Chef, Sous Chef or even a high quality Senior Chef de Partie to join this renowned contract caterer. This position represents great work life balance with all shifts being strictly Monday to Friday.
* Monday to Friday only
* 7:00 - 15:00
* 40 hour week
* £26,000 per annum
This is a brand new site, with a brand new kitchen and as such a high quality food offering is expected at all times. As Sous Chef it will be your responsibility to oversee all operations across the site and ensure standards are upheld.
Sous Chef duties;
* Ensure that all employees a working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
* Providing coaching and training where needed
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that highest cleanliness standards are maintained
* Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
The ideal Sous Chef will have;
* Strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Volume experience
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Great leadership skills
This position is paying up to £26,000 per annum for the perfect candidate, with the benefit of working for this contract caterer; they boast an exceptional track record of internal promotion with countless examples of progression within the company.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Daniel.email@example.com - 01293848139
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.