Chef de Partie - Private School - Bishop's Stortford - £26,000pa
Full time contract 12 weeks holiday a year!
A prestigious Independent school looking are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join this fantastic site. Working for one of the most respected contact caterers in the industry, you will be responsible for ensuring all meals are created to the highest standard. Covering Breakfast and Lunch (Hot main course, deli bar) boarder dinners. The quality of the food here really is standout - Exciting, innovative dishes are the standard expected.
* 5 out of 7
* 48 hours per week
* 12 weeks holiday a year (term time only)
* Shifts between 6am and 18.30pm
* Excellent work life balance
* Real chance of progression
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* To assist the Head Chef in the creation of exciting, innovative and nutritious meals to the highest standard
* To control portion size and monitor waste
* To ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
* To maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* Will have either an education or hotel/ events background
* Ideally have classical fine dinning training and experience
* Be passionate about food and contract catering
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £26,000pa depending on experience and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.