Sous chef - Monday to Friday/Daytime hours only
If you are skilled sous chef and on the lookout for a better work life balance, but don't want to sacrifice the quality of food you are producing then this is the job for you. Working with fresh produce and cooking from scratch on a daily basis, with a menu that changes regularly you will have the opportunity to have menu input and with regular hospitality events every day is different!
As sous chef you will;
* Help run the kitchen on a day to day basis
* Be responsible for training and development of junior chefs
* Delivering exceptionally high standards across the food offering
* Ensuring a safe and c lean kitchen environment at all times
* Adhere to company policy's and procedures
You must have experience with high volume catering and a real passion and flair for fresh food. In reward for your hard work you will be rewarded with regular incentives, pension scheme & life insurance, a highly competitive salary and a fantastic work life balance.
If this sounds like the position for you then hit apply below or call the Search Leeds office and ask for Tom!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.