Sous Chef - Golf Club - Reading - To £28,000 - live in Available
One of Berkshires top golf clubs are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to help lead there team into the busy summer period. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and stable team, operating at a fantastic level. Accommodation would be available for the right person along side a host of fantastic company benefits.
This site has an excellent reputation for its food and hospitality offerings.
As well as cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner across a couple of menus plus a traditional Sunday Lunch the club plays host to various events across the season (up to 5 a week) and between 8 to 10 weddings of up to 120. Volume experience is a must.
* High level golf course
* High end restaurant
* Extensive weddings and events business
* 5 days out of 7 including some evenings and weekends
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running the team effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Sous Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working with volume, golf club, hotels, events background
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Sous Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £28,000 per annum for the right candidate and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.