Sous Chef - Boutique Hotel - Midhurst - to £32,000
Due to the continued success of this fantastic hotel we are currently looking to add a strong Sous chef to our brigade. Situated in one of the most picturesque areas in the South East, this site really is fantastic. Looking to push for accolades next year this is a great time to join the business.
* 24 bedroom hotel & Spa
* Restaurant and weddings and exclusive events
* 5 days out of 7
* Pushing for accolades
* Plenty of scope to grow, develop and move forward
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running of all sections effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Mentoring junior chefs
The ideal Sous will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Fine dinning/ rosette level background
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Chef de Partie looking for a move forward
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £32,000 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.