SOUS CHEF - SOUTHAMPTON - UP TO £26K + TIPS
An exceptional Sous Chef required for a well known Gastro Pub near Southampton. Serving locally sourced fresh food, you will be a competent and confident chef who is eager to learn and grow within an established team. The ideal candidate must be exceptional under pressure and confident in a fast pace environment. He/she will also be trained by a 2 AA Rosette head chef therefore a passion for details and love to produce fresh food from scratch is essential. The kitchen is currently being fully refurbished with the intent to work towards an accolade.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads kitchen team in chef's absence
* Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
* Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste
* Works with head chef to maintain kitchen organisation, staff ability, and training opportunities
* Assists head chef with menu development and specials design
* Coordinates with management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, great tips and the opportunity to work alongside a prestigious chef and be actively involved in building further success .
Please apply here or call Dania on 01273 855049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.