Our client; a people focused, vibrant restaurant group are now looking for a Sous Chef to join the brigade at their Nottingham restaurant, paying up to £27,000 per year. This is a position that offers you the chance to work for a company that genuinely invest into training and development, offer real work/ life balance and a chance to earn some decent money!
Sous Chef duties;
- Ensure that all employees are working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
- Providing coaching and training where needed
- Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
- Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
- Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
The ideal candidate will be;
- High volume experience
- Experience of working in a branded environment
- A proven track record of working towards financial targets
- Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
- Great leadership skills
We know life in the kitchen can be hard at times which makes it absolutely essential to have an employer who takes good care of their kitchen team. Our client ensures a 5 day working week, straight shifts and no crazy late night nights! Benefits include quarterly and yearly bonuses and meals while on duty.
If you want to work for a company that will give you every opportunity to progress and develop, then apply here or call Chris Wayper on 0203 9587211
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.