Sous Chef - £27,000 - High End Branded Operation - Excellent benefits
I'm looking for a dedicated Sous Chef for this High end branded Restaurant. The ideal Sous Chef will have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. There are recipes that will need to be followed, but a flair for cooking is essential.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the UK's best loved brands and get yourself on a path to some genuine progression within your career. As Sous Chef You'll be offered industry leading training programs along with a fantastic Salary and incentives
It's a great opportunity for a Sous Chef with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking advancement in their career. You will be supported to achieve nationally recognised qualifications that will help you with your journey up the ladder.
In return for your hard work you will receive:-
* A Generous Performance related bonus structure
* Training and Upskilling Through an in-house leadership training programme
* Full induction and fantastic on the job training
* A structured career pathway and receive ongoing career development
* Discounts across all restaurants
* The confidence to learn and perfect the creation of all our dishes, ensuring food is cooked and presented correctly, always to the agreed company specification
* The skills and knowledge to support the Head Chef to manage orders, stock, invoices and food profit, in line with sales
So I'd love to hear from you if:-
* You have a FLAIR FOR COOKING
* You are highly ORGANISED
* You are DRIVEN
* You are self MOTIVATED
* You have excellent PEOPLE SKILLS
* You are a GOOD COMMUNICATOR
* You can demonstrate excellent LEADERSHIP SKILLS
So if this sounds like you then please APPLY today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.