** SOUS CHEF - PORTSMOUTH - CONTRACT CATERING **
Search Hospitality is looking for a fantastic sous chef required for a multi-outlet venue in Portsmouth. The position offers an exceptional work / life balance whilst still producing the highest quality of food. Serving locally sourced fresh food, the successful sous chef will be responsible for working closely with the Head chef in developing menus whilst maintaining consistent good relationships with existing suppliers. You'll train, motivate and inspire the team to deliver an efficient food operation and be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen. As a sous chef you will have solid experience of working within a busy, high volume kitchen environment, a degree of financial understanding and ideas and energy to sell!
* 7AM till 5PM
* 5 OUT 7 days per week
* Pension contribution
* Holiday entitlement increased with longevity
* Lunch service only!
* Well established team
* Excellent career progression within the company
* Tailored training to your current set of skills
* Salary up to £26k
* Control and direct the food preparation process and service in the absence of the Head Chef
* Developing menus alongside the Head chef ensuring the variety and quality of the servings at all time
* Stock control and ordering
* GP monitoring and control
* Collaborate on hiring, managing and training kitchen team
* Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
The role would suit an experienced chef regardless of the background, as long as the attitude will be prepositive, collaborative and genuinely inclined to hospitality.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, apply here or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.