Sous chef £22,000 Work Life Balance
Working in this kitchen is a great move for any Chef De Partie or Sous chef wanting a better work life balance, you will be working with a very talented team that will nurture you and help expand your skills whilst only working day times hours only.
As sous chef you will be in charge of the day to day food offering for all customers in the main restaurant. You will be cooking a modern, current food offering informal or contemporary menus that will be designed by your head chef and will also take into account any impute you may have. This is a role for a very well organised chef with great cooking skills and will need to be big team player as this is a larger team. This is an amazing kitchen that is newly refurbished to a very high standard.
* Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
* Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
* Helping the head chef to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
* Organising the daily tasks
* Keeping all HACCAP, COSHH and health and safety paper work up to date.
* Potentially morning meetings in the absence of the Head chef
* Checking all daily deliveries for quality
* Ensuring the kitchen cleanliness is of the highest standard
What hours will I work?
40 hours a week.
7am - 3pm (flexible start times)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Days off: Saturday, Sunday.
This is a chance to work for a great company that is growing fast in the North West and will create opportunity for progression for the right candidate. Hard work is definitely recognised within this company and will certainly be rewarded.
So please apply within
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.