**Sommelier - Idyllic Hotel Venue - Egham Area - Up to £26.5k package**
A new and exciting position has arisen for the role of Sommelier for an idyllic country house hotel in the Egham area. Opportunities to progress are available as the company is a large, expanding organisation.
You will be working within the 1 Michelin Star, 4 Rosette Restaurant in this award winning property and will be tasked with ensuring wine and beverage sales and service are impeccable.
The perfect candidate must be able to:
* Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times
* Have good wine and beverage knowledge and holder of WSET Grade 2 or above
* Previous wine sales experience in essential
* Be smart, presentable and have excellent communication skills
* Demonstrate a career progression in wine
* Ensure the guest experience is always a 5 star standard
You will ideally come from a high end restaurant & bars back ground with exposure to training staff and maintaining high standards.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts across the group, uniform, meals on duty, free parking and progression where commitment is shown!!
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.