Solution Architect Reigate £75,000-£85,000 + World Class Benefits Package
My client are a market leading Internet and telephone based insurance company.
They are currently looking for 3 Solutions Architects to join their existing team based in their flagship offices in Reigate.
Purpose of the role:
The Solution Architect is responsible for developing the architecture and technical direction of my clients IT Applications, ensuring that the use of technology is aligned with the overall company direction and business strategy regarding applications, data and infrastructure. The Solution Architect will influence the activities of other IT teams to ensure that IT strategy and architectural goals are achieved through the wider virtual architecture team.
The Solution Architect will liaise with the business to align architecture strategy to business direction, whilst educating business users on the benefits of good design and service based architecture. The Solution Architect will work closely with the Delivery Managers and Product Owners within IT to ensure that the agreed solutions are implemented according to the architectural design.
* Ability to think problems and solutions through clearly
* Ability to grasp new concepts and relate these to business situations
* Structured investigative and analytical skills required
* Extensive experience in designing and building IT applications. Demonstrable evidence of working within the full system development lifecycle process preferably using agile methodologies.
* Proven knowledge of, and previous exposure to, a wide range of technologies and the ability to relate those to the technology in use or planned in esure;
AWS cloud technologies, Spring Boot, Oracle RDBMS, Linux, etc.
* Able to understand at a detailed level how the various components of an IT infrastructure fit together. Able to articulate this in written and spoken words to both technical and non-technical staff.
£75,000-£85,000 + World Class Benefits Package inc Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Care, Life Insurance, Excellent Annual Leave, Season ticket Loan, Free Parking, Onsite subsidised Canteen, Work from home days, Flexible working.
My client will be carrying out skype video call interviews for these roles over the next few weeks. If you would like to be part of this process please send your cv to: email@example.com or call: 07525245366
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.