If you're a Solicitor in the Sunderland area with experience of child protection proceedings, this is the perfect role. We are recruiting on behalf of a client looking to expand their Legal team in the Sunderland area. This Solicitor role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until the end of December 2020, subject to review.
The salary is £25.10 per hour.
As a Solicitor in their law firm, you will undertake child protection legal work, including carrying out research, providing advice, drafting documents and advocacy.
Your primary Legal duties will include:
* Holding a caseload of child care proceedings and other court proceedings
* Providing legal advice and drafting legal documentation and correspondence
* Compiling and delivering court bundles in line with court requirements
This legal role is an outstanding opportunity for a Solicitor to work across highly challenging and engaging cases working alongside experienced and passionate partners. Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to visit your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
What you'll need to progress in this Solicitor role:
* Be a qualified Solicitor/Barrister or Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (with litigation advocacy rights) with at least 2 years' PQE
* Have a Practicing Legal Certificate
* Have qualifying experience, ideally relating to child protection legal work
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Anca at the Manchester Branch.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an excellent reputation for providing high-quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age