Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
Our client, a multi award winning law firm, are seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their highly ranked Tax, Trusts and Estates team in Reading.
The successful candidate will have solid background of advising on complex wills, powers of attorneys, trusts, estate administration and inheritance tax. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for business development and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
STEP qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience in the following is ideal;
- Advising generally on the Mental Capacity Act
- Advising on and making Court of Protection applications for deputyships, statutory wills and lifetime gifts
- Liaising with the official Solicitor
- Planning and funding for long term care
- Trusts for Disabled Persons
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Advising attorneys and deputies on their duties and responsibilities
If you are a Solicitor with experience in this field, a passion for supporting your clients, and contributing to the growth and profitability of the team please apply for an initial conversation in confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.