Search Consultancy are currently working with a well established company based in Dunfermline who are seeking an experienced Soldering Operative to support their Production Department on a temporary on-going basis.
Duties will include:
- Read and follow manufacturing documents
- Use of military quality hand crimp tools
- Use of soldering iron to military standard
- Use of precision hand tools for electronic & cable assemblies
- Cable hand laying, binding and lacing techniques
- Use of specialised electrical and pneumatic equipment including insulation stripping equipment, heat gun, microscope, dispenser, mixing and curing equipment, job specific jigs
- Work in ESD protected environment
- Produce new products and their corresponding assembly instruction with the help of Process Engineers
- Use and development of new processes and equipment with the help of the Process Engineers
- Produce prototypes and samples
- In-process inspection
- Any other related duties that may be required from time to time
Qualifications and Experience (preferable):
- 5 years in similar manufacturing environment, J-STD-001 & IPC-620
Good dexterity and good eyesight (good colour identification skills)
Working in compliance to detailed engineering drawings and manufacturing procedures where precision, quality and timescales are critical
Pay Rate and shift pattern are still to be agreed.
In order to be considered for the role you MUST have previous experience in the skills listed above.
Please apply or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.