Are you passionate about Software Engineering?
Do you possess a strong background in object orientated programming?
Then this might be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Engineer to join a leading software provider currently operating in over 20 countries worldwide!!
The ideal candidate will come from an exceptionally strong OO programming background and show a clear passion and enthusiasm for Software Engineering.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysis, design and development of requirements in collaboration with colleagues of Product Development, customers, business analysts and software partners with main focus on framework development.
- Preparation and execution of workshops as a subject matter expert.
- Analysis and maintenance of existing functionality.
- Code Review.
Some essential skills:
- Experience in OO design / development with experience of any high level language such as Java, .Net, PL/SQL, C, C#, C++, FOCUS, Lisp, Perl, Python, SAS etc.
- Solid understanding of software engineering
- Good understanding of relational databases
My client is known for investing in staff and progressing from within. To hear more and for the chance to be part of this supportive culture please send your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.